The iPhone uses the battery heavily. We suggest you charge up fully at least once a day if you are an average user who synchronises e-mail periodically, listens to music and uses the phone regularly.
However, you can conserve battery life by turning off some of the cool features that make the iPhone special!
These 6 tips include:
- Switch from 3G to 2G – (Settings, General, Network, Turn Enable 3G off)
- Turn off Wi-fi – (Settings, Wi-Fi off)
- Turn off Bluetooth – (Settings, General, Bluetooth off)
- Turn off Location Services – (Settings, General, Location Services)
- Reduce Brightness – (Settings, Brightness)
- Turn off Push Mail – (Settings, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Fetch New Data, Push)
Obviously heavy music or video will also drain the battery quite rapidly as will continuously waking the device from sleep.
Let’s hope future iPhones will support a removable battery for those times where there is extra drain on the battery!