With iOS5 came a wonderful feature of iCloud called Photo Stream. Photo Stream for the iPhone will let you take a photo on an iOS device and then wirelessly synchronize it to other iOS devices.
This means you can take a photo on your iPhone and have it appear on your iPad.
To setup Photo Stream:
1. Make sure your devices are running iOS5.
2. When you first upgraded to iOS5 you were prompted to setup iCloud. If you skipped this step, then click Settings and go to iCloud
3. Tap the on/off switches to enable the individual Cloud Services such as Photo Stream.
iCloud will store you photos for 30 days, so you have plenty of time to download your photos from the cloud.
For Windows users to sync photos you must install the iCloud Control Panel.
Troubleshooting Photo Stream for iPhone
If you have trouble uploading Photos to iCloud
1. Check that Photo Stream has been turned on under Settings, iCloud
2. Ensure you have an active iCloud account
3. Ensure your Wireless is turned on
4. Your iDevices have iOS5 installed
5. Your Photo Stream will only work for photos taken after Photo Stream was enabled.